UMT Project Essentials 2012
As stated in Gartner 2012 Cool Vendors in Program and Portfolio Management report, integrated and reliable financial controls have long dogged project, program and portfolio professionals. Today project financials are commonly managed in Excel, ERP or other disparate systems making it difficult and time consuming for stakeholders access up-to-date data to gauge the financial performance across their initiatives.
UMT Project Essentials 2012 delivers the ultimate Business Planning & Management controls for Microsoft Project Server 2010 providing stakeholders with visibility across and project and portfolio financials.
“I know that our enterprise customers are going to be truly excited by the availability of the new multi-currency, change request management and other features included in UMT Project Essentials 2012”.
Director of Microsoft Project
Click here to learn more about UMT Project Essentials
Integrated Business Planning & Management
Driven by uncertain economic times and enhanced compliance requirements Financial Governance has become a key requirement for organizations investing in project and portfolio management best practices and tools. Pressure to reduce or at least maintain budgets has resulted in sharper scrutiny of discretionary investment and in turn increased the importance of effectively controlling costs across the project lifecycle and tracking the resulting benefits.
Project and Portfolio Management is a discipline that connects organizational budgeting, strategic planning and execution to help organizations identify and deliver the optimal initiatives under varying budget constraints. UMT Project Essentials simply extends Microsoft Project Server 2010 to provide integrated governance and comprehensive cost and benefit management capabilities to help organizations standardize project delivery and effectively track project and portfolio expenditure.
UMT Project Essentials 2012 powerful and rich features deliver a multitude of benefits including the following:
- Simplified Governance: Reduce the time required to effectively build, deploy, and administer Project Server 2010 workflows
- Reliable & Robust Estimates: Enhance strategic planning by improving the accuracy of cost and benefit estimates
- Visibility & Insights: Efficiently track financial performance and ROI with real-time metrics, powerful reports, and detailed dashboards
- Seamless Integration with ERP: Better connect project and organizational accounting
- Faster Deployments: Reduce the time-to-value of your Project 2010 investment by eliminating the need for expensive and time-consuming custom development
- Ease of Use & Familiarity: Take advantage of out-of-the-box best practice financial web parts that seamlessly integrate with a familiar Project Server 2010 experience, minimizing training time and helping you get started quickly